Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Reason To Blog

Into my forties, I enjoyed camping and hiking in the mountains near my New York home. Eventually arthritis took its toll and I needed to restrict my outdoor activity to walking on more level surfaces. I still managed to find a lot of lovely outdoor spots and continued walks on a daily basis. My mobility became severly restricted several years ago and I spend most of my time inside. I still miss everything about the outdoors, but I have learned to adapt. My computer has facilitated the process by allowing me to take digital journeys through the outdoors and around the world.

I'd like to share a bit of the digital beauty that brightens my day. I'm hoping it will bring a daily breath of fresh air to your home or workplace.

No comments :

Post a Comment