Wednesday, December 16, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like

Christmas, of course!
How many of you are ready?  Luckily, we are pretty well prepared this year.  Decorations are up, gifts purchased and at least half of them are wrapped.  I'm feeling good about that and remembering a few years, when I was still frantically searching for gifts on Christmas Eve.

If you're still trying to find the perfect gift for Mom, I have a suggestion.  How about a mother's ring?   Like something a bit different?  Consider a mother's necklace or pendant.  I had only thought of the more traditional rings, until I saw some gorgeous ones at www.joyjewelers.com/modules/mothers. There's even stackable mother's rings, which include a separate ring for each child.   This is also a great idea for grandmothers.  I remember how thrilled my mother was, when she got a grandmother's ring one Christmas.   She put it on her finger and never took it off.    Don't wait, though.  Shipping is speedy, but we are getting very close to Christmas.

1 comment :

  1. I am ready too. Gifts purchased, wrapped, and sent for the members of my family living far away. The rest are right here. I will cook what things I can the day before Christmas so that I have a minimum for Christmas. Then I can enjoy my holiday too. Your decorations are lovely.

    ReplyDelete